We are currently offering in-person worship at 10AM and are commited to providing a safe experience in line with CDC protocals. You'll find out practices and procedures below.
*We're now offering childcare at our 10AM gathering. Please register HERE so that we can best prepare our childcare volunteers.
• Safety precautions and best practices according to the CDC will be set in place throughout the building and in-between gathering times. We are asking all attendees to wear masks and to practice social distancing when possible.
• Each worship gathering will be limited to 45-50 people in order to maintain healthy distancing.
• The Lord’s Supper will be celebrated in worship. To ensure safety, we will provide a prepackaged communion set underneath each chair.
• During this time offering can only be given through texting PEAK to 77977 or going online to peakstreet.church/give.
• The worship gathering will be hosted in Peak Street’s #201 suite located in the Brannon Building. The worship space will be cleaned and sanitized before each gathering.
*All guests will be required to wear a face covering. Disposable masks will be available. All surfaces, hand rails, and door knobs will be disinfected prior to and immediately after all gatherings. Hand sanitizing stations will be available both outside and inside our #201 worship space.