We are so grateful that you want to join us in-person for worship. We are no longer requiring pre-registration for the 10AM or 5PM gathering, but we are still maintaining certain safety precautions in light of COVID-19.
• Safety precautions and best practices* according to the CDC will be set in place throughout the building and in-between gathering times. We are asking all attendees to wear masks and to practice social distancing when possible.
• Each worship gathering will be limited to 25-30 people in order to maintain the 6 foot social distancing recommendations.
• Childcare will not be provided during this time; however we encourage families to come together to worship.
• The Lord’s Supper will be celebrated in worship. To ensure safety, we will provide a prepackaged communion set underneath each chair.
• During this time offering can only be given through texting PEAK to 77977 or going online to peakstreet.church/give.
• Worship guides can be accessed by scanning the onsite QR code or by viewing directly here.
• The worship gathering will be hosted in Peak Street’s #201 suite located in the Brannon Building. The worship space will be cleaned and sanitized before each gathering.
*All guests will be required to wear a face covering. Disposable masks will be available. All surfaces, hand rails, and door knobs will be disinfected prior to and immediately after all gatherings. Hand sanitizing stations will be available both outside and inside our #201 worship space.